NYC’s premier summer baseball day camp
2021 SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE
Our most popular sport is back again for Summer 2021!
Dates: June 14 - September 2
8:45 AM - 3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
END OF SUMMER CAMP WEEKS
August 30 - September 3
September 7 - September 10 (No Camp 9/6)
For Ages 7-12
Single Days Available
Our original sport now celebrating its 20th year! Our Baseball camp gives children fun, safe, outdoor and organized baseball. We are prepared again this Summer like in 2020 to deal with COVID-19 while still incorporating the energy, expert instruction and fun KOS is known for!
- Small Group instruction with experienced, energetic and responsible coaching staff
- Dynamic and varied weekly program help improve skills, confidence and love of the game with drills and game play every day!
- Age and skill appropriate age divisions with weekly camper evaluations
- Beautiful facility in Riverside Park on Manhattan's Upper West Side featuring four turf fields, batting cages, bathroom and water facilities
- Hand sanitizer on site and administered throughout the day along with hand washing
- Sanitizing of camp equipment along with no sharing equipment
- Daily health check for all campers
- Options for daily lunch program from on-site restaurant, transportation, early drop off and late pick up
- An NYC sports camp experience like no other!
COST AND ADD-ONS
$500/week. Save $25/week for 4+ weeks and $50/week for 7+ weeks
Multi-Sport Options available to combine
Daily Lunch Option from the Ellington in the Park Cafe - $50/week
Late 5:30 PM Pick up - $100/week
Early 8:15 AM Drop-Off - $50/week