KOS HOOPS 2023-2024 SEASON
KOS HOOPS TRYOUT DATES ANNOUNCED!
SEASON RUNS EARLY NOVEMBER TO EARLY MARCH
BOYS AND GIRLS TEAMS
4th GRADES - 9th GRADES
ONLY NEED TO ATTEND ONE DATE
ALL TRYOUTS AT: PS 75 Gym @ West 95th Street and West End Ave.
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 11
Gr. 4-6 - 6pm-7 pm - Boys and Girls Teams
Gr. 7-9 - 7:05 pm-8:05 pm - Boys and Girls Teams
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 16
BOYS TEAMS Grades 4-9 - 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
GIRLS TEAMS Grades 4-9 - 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 18
Boys and Girls - ALL GRADES
6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
WHY KOS HOOPS?
- Our KOS Hoops teams give competitive players, both boys and girls, a chance to play at a high level during the winter months against competition from all over NYC
- Consistent pre-season and in-season practices twice a week on the Upper West Side from November to March focusing on fundamental basketball with a skills building session and team practice session weekly will rapidly improve players abilities
- Weekend league game play at the state of the art Basketball City near the South Street Seaport as well as local Upper West Side and Upper East Side gyms,
- Teams are trained by our expert coaching staff who have extensive experience playing at a high level and years of youth coaching experience
- Each team gets an experienced dedicated coach for the season
- Nike Uniforms for both games and practice sessions
- Discounts off extra training sessions during the season including our Fall Basketball Lab
- Playoffs and awards night conclude our season
FORMAT: Two practices per week Upper West Side Gyms begins in November. Weekend game play in Manhattan based league begins in early December. Full season runs November through mid-March. Tryouts are needed to be accepted into this program.
COACHING AND TRAINING: Our talented and experienced coaching staff will lead all workouts. Players go through one skill development practice and one dedicated team practice each week. Weekend league games offer strong competition with full playoffs and championship rounds. Each team will get a dedicated game coach for league games. Players will develop good habits and improve rapidly through our training program, drills and practice time. Teams are limited to a maximum of 9-10 players to ensure tons of playing time for all.