ROOKIE BALL INDOOR WINTER BASEBALL LEAGUE in partnership with NY Bluebirds Youth Baseball
Learn and Play the Game in the Winter!
WHY THE WINTER BALL LEAGUE?
- COACHING! Using our tremendous coaching staff with the NY Bluebirds and Kids of Summer, our trainers have years of experience coaching at the youth level and with younger age groups
- INDOORS! Our spacious gym facility allows space in the Winter for both drills and our unique indoor games. Stay out of the cold and play ball!
- DEDICATED PRACTICE AND TRAINING TIME! Players dont just show up and play. Half of each session is dedicated to practice time. Repetition is key as well as learning the fundamentals of the game and going in-depth on the rules. Players will improve and develop their catching, throwing and hitting abilities in addition to their "baseball IQ," baserunning and learning about situations
- GAME PLAY EACH WEEK! Players will be grouped into one of 4 teams after two weeks of pre-season and play a different league team each week with league standings and playoffs to conclude on the final day! Please note your childs session could be either 9:00 AM or 10:45 AM depending on week.
- UNIQUE INDOOR GAMES! Real game action helps players apply what they have learned into game situations. Coach pitch with unique game balls safe for indoor play while giving a real baseball feel. Fast paced, exciting, games with only 6-8 players per team ensure plenty of at bats and opportunities in the field while keeping young players engaged.
- FRIEND REQUESTS: Players can request a friend or two to be on a team with if joining together! (Requests not guaranteed but we will try to accomodate!)
- FUN! A focus on development and also FUN allowing players to find a love for the game and to continue to play for many seasons to come!