Our skills focused, action packed basketball camp returns for 2020
2020 SUMMER MINI-CAMP SCHEDULE
BASKETBALL CAMP SCHEDULE:
DATES: June 29 - August 29, 2020
Monday – Friday
8:45 AM – Noon
Basketball Summer Skills Mini-camps
Our half day summer mini camp gives children fun, safe, outdoor and organized basketball during this time. We are making several modifications while still incorporating the energy, expert instruction and fun KOS is known for!
- Small Groups with no more than 5 campers per group with a coach
- These are drills and skills camps designed with social distancing in mind. We will not have any full contact game play.
- Temperature checks for campers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer on site and administered throughout the day along with hand washing
- Sanitizing of camp equipment along with no sharing equipment
- Half days allow plenty of activity with decreased risks
- Focus on Ball handling, passing, defense and conditioning
"COST: $295/week with weekly sign ups available
SPACE EXTREMELY LIMITED WITH STRICT CUT OFFS"
A TYPICAL KIDS OF SUMMER BASKETBALL DAY Daily Schedule
Each morning drill session of the week highlights a specific aspect of basketball that campers will practice and then apply to the afternoon games. Campers are broken up into small groups for all our drills allowing maximum repetition.
The basketball camp is primarily located on our outdoor courts on 109th Street in Riverside Park but the camp also has access to a nearby gymnasium for rain or hot days.